"All My People Are Destroyed for Lack of Education & Faith, as They 'Rejected' Knowledge & Have No Wisdom!"
@ +1 202.T1.0.CYBER! & +1 202.W3.0.CYBER!
AAA Agency, B2B, BAI, Consulting, C-Suite, Cyber Firm & Global Group
Completed Lesson List & Ongoing UNDER DEVELOPMENT:
4SB Cert. of Cyber Security:
Office of Entrepreneurial Development @SBA.gov & Defining Cyber Security:
- Explaining & Knowing the Importance of Securing Information Through Best Cyber Security Practices; Identifying Types of Information That Should be Secured & ID Cyber Threats; Defining Risk Management & Listing Best Practices for Guarding Against Cyber Dangers, Hazards & Warnings.
Edu., Fed., Gov't, Mil. List & in Progress:
- Advanced PCAP Analysis & Signature Development (APA):
- Advanced Windows Scripting:
- Analysis Pipeline:
- Certified Ethical Hacker v8 (CEHv8) Prep SS:
- Advanced Assessment Exam & Network Proficiency Training at Level 3. Advanced designed resources to help & prepare for CE Hackers Specialty Areas: Systems Security Analysis, Computer Network Defense, Offense Vulnerability Assessment & Management.
- Certified Information Security Manager SS:
- CDM Module 1: Overview:
- CDM Module 2: Hardware Asset Management:
- CDM Module 3: Software Asset Management:
- CDM Module 4: Configuration Settings Management:
- CDM Module 5: Vulnerability Management:
- Managers, staff & other stakeholders who may be involved in implementation &/or decision making regarding Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM). Aims to better/help understand how people & software work together to protect mission critical assets & to more effectively evaluate their Cyber posture.
- Defining SWAM & why it is critical to the implementation of a robust Cyber-Security program. New roles & responsibilities which any department or agency (D/A) must implement. Transitions into SWAM implementation criteria, & discusses the generic CDM concept of operations specific to SWAM Actual State, Desired State, & Defects. High level discussions of software lists (Black, Gray, White) & how software can be identified & tracked in CDM through the use of Common Platform Enumeration (CPE) & Software Identification (SWID) tags by Software package down to executables.
- Specialty Areas: Software Assurance & Security Engineering, Information Assurance Compliance, Systems Security Architecture, Computer Network Defense Analysis, System Security Analysis, Security Program Management, Information Systems Security Operations, Test & Evaluation, Computer Network Defense Infrastructure Support, etc.
- Cisco CCENT Prep SS
- Cisco CCNA Security Prep SS
- Cloud Computing Security:
- In-depth strengths & weaknesses of 'CCS', considerations choosing the cloud as a data management solution. Technical & operational risks explained, along with real strategies to mitigate the 'aforementioned' of risks.
- Demo concepts learned, real-world examples via US Gov't Agency 'DISA.mil' (Defense Info. Systems Agency) utilizing CC solutions. Area Development, Purpose & Proficiency Training: Skills, Specialty Systems, Security Analysis, Computer Network Defense, Vulnerability Assessment & Intermediate Level 2. Mgmt.
- CompTIA A+ Prep
- CompTIA A+ 220802 Certification Prep
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA Network+ N10005 Certification Prep
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0401) Prep
- CMaaS Overview
- Cyber Risk Management for Technicians
- Cyber Risk Management for Managers
- Cyber Security Investigations:
- Discusses the basic concepts of Cyber-Security & Digital Forensics Investigation practices. Performing collection & triage of digital evidence in response to an incident, evidence collection methodologies, & forensic best practices. Introductory reviewing the processes, methods, techniques & tools in support of CSI: Cyber & Area Basic Level 1. Skill Development & Purpose, Specialty Areas of Digital Forensics, Cyber Operations, Incident Response, Investigation Proficiency Training.
- Cyber Security Overview for Managers:
- Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) with IDS/IPS:
- DNSSEC Training Workshop:
- DoD IA Boot Camp:
- Emerging Cyber Security Threats:
- Broad range of Cyber-Security elements that pose threats to information security posture. Detailed various threats, mitigation strategies & best practices. What policy is & role it plays in Cyber-Security, how it's implemented, CS laws, standards, & initiatives. Cyber-Security policies, knowing your enemy, mobile device security, cloud computing security, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) security, LAN security using switch features, securing the network perimeter, securing infrastructure devices, security, DNS & IPv6 security, reinforce concepts.
- Training Purpose: Skill Development, Specialty Area: System Administration, Technology Demonstration, Vulnerability Assessment & Management, Strategic Planning & Policy Development, Cyber Threat Analysis, Training Proficiency Area: Intermediate Level 2.
- Foundations of Incident Management
- Introduction to Threat Hunting Teams
- Introduction to Investigation of Digital Assets
- Introduction to Windows Scripting
- IPv6 Security Essentials
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Prep
- (ISC)2 (TM) CAP Certification Prep SS
- (ISC)2 (TM) CISSP (R) Prep
- (ISC)2 (TM) CISSP:ISSAP Certification Prep
- (ISC)2 (TM) CISSP:ISSEP Certification Prep
- (ISC)2 (TM) CISSP:ISSMP Prep
- (ISC)2 (TM) CSSLP Certification Prep SS
- (ISC)2 (TM) Systems Security Certified Practitioner:
- LAN Security Using Switch Features
- Linux Operating System Security
- Mobile & Device Security
- Network Layer 1 & 2 Troubleshooting
- Network Monitoring with Open Source Tools
- Penetration Testing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Security
- Securing Infrastructure Devices
- Securing the Network Perimeter
- Security & DNS
- SiLK Traffic Analysis
- Software Assurance Executive (SAE)
- Windows Operating System Security
- Wireless Network Security
911C: Active, Continuous & Current Edu., Certifications, Courses, Materials, Practical
Programs, Relevant Sessions, Subject Matter & Training by Fed., Gov't, Inst's, Mil., & Org's
1,000's 24/7 & 365 of Access, CE Channels, Completed Hrs, Ever Expanding & Globally Growing of In-Progress Training! We're Making Preparations, Progress, Real ROI Sacrifices, Senses & Serious, Tangible, Viable Work-Forces via *WW3.0